The Human Magnet Syndrome provides a life-changing and brilliant explanation for why patient and sacrificing codependents fall head over heels in love with beautiful and exquisitely interesting selfish and self-centered narcissists. Since the dawn of civilization, men and women have been magnetically and irresistibly drawn together into romantic relationships, not so much by what they see, feel an...
File Size: 3817 KB
Print Length: 302 pages
Publisher: Morgan James Publishing (June 5, 2018)
Publication Date: June 5, 2018
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Not Enabled
Format: PDF Text djvu book
reviews: This book has changed my view of relationships and how easily we are attracted to those who are ultimately not our soulmate, but instead our woundmate. I would highly recommend it to those of you who have survived childhood trauma, and thus suffer f...
- The Human Magnet Syndrome: The Codependent Narcissist Trap pdf
- Download The Human Magnet Syndrome: The Codependent Narcissist Trap epub
- The Human Magnet Syndrome: The Codependent Narcissist Trap text
- Amazon Digital Services LLC epub
- Download M.Ed., LCPC, CADC, CSAT, Ross Rosenberg pdf
- Download M.Ed., LCPC, CADC, CSAT, Ross Rosenberg ebooks
- Download epub ebooks
If you enjoyed books by the entire Waugh family, from Evelyn to Auberon, you will have a lot of fun ...