Not many families decide to take 24 years to work on the same goal together but that is precisely what Denny, Mark, and David Witte accomplished. In August of 1991, this family trio hiked their first Colorado 14er together, beginning what was unbeknownst to them at the time, a life-changing quest as a family to summit all 54 of Colorado's tallest peaks. During this adventure from Quandary to Capit...
Paperback: 276 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (April 16, 2018)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
Amazon Rank: 2025200
Format: PDF Text djvu book
reviews: As a flatlander from Iowa, and after hours of east Colorado, I thought there weren't any mountains in Colorado. What a awesome surprise it was to view the Rockies from a distance and thinking it can't get any better. Traveling along the interstate at...
- Surviving the Colorado 14ers: A Family's Journey from Quandary to Capitol pdf
- Download Surviving the Colorado 14ers: A Family's Journey from Quandary to Capitol pdf
- Surviving the Colorado 14ers: A Family's Journey from Quandary to Capitol txt
- 978-1979799324 pdf
- Download Mr. David R. Witte pdf
- Download Mr. David R. Witte books
- Download Biographies and Memoirs pdf books
After reading a few mob and MC books I was in the mood for something lighter and then I came across ...
This combination of paper cutting art with stenciling is fun! and well presented. I liked mine so ...
Great book, but delivery was slow....