Miss Blacker has disappeared. She never came back after the Christmas holidays and Alison is convinced something dreadful has happened to her.When nobody believes her she sets off to Spain to track down the woman whom she believes to be the best teacher in the world.It wouldn’t have been so bad if her companion, Heather Jones, hadn’t been quite so fat. The mantequero likes fat girls. He likes them...
File Size: 1697 KB
Print Length: 78 pages
Publisher: SHP (January 29, 2014)
Publication Date: January 29, 2014
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Word Wise: Enabled
Screen Reader: ::::
Format: PDF ePub djvu book
reviews: "Disappeared: Mantequero 2" stands by itself, but it is a sequel. So if you haven't read the author's shorter story, "Mantequero," I'd suggest you do that first.A teacher has disappeared. School's in session again after the winter holiday, but Miss B...
- Disappeared: MANTEQUERO BOOK 2 (The Mantequero Series) epub
- Download Disappeared: MANTEQUERO BOOK 2 (The Mantequero Series) pdf
- Disappeared: MANTEQUERO BOOK 2 (The Mantequero Series) txt
- Amazon Digital Services LLC epub
- Download Jenny Twist epub
- Download Jenny Twist ebooks
- Download pdf ebooks
The authors start off by appropriately suggesting you do your own due diligence which immediately ga...
Your average fifteen-year-old has enough to deal with, especially when it comes to making good decis...