A Christian 9 Step ProgramAddicts at the Cross takes a bold, unabashed stance in stating that the Bible is true: If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed (John 8:36). The 9 steps will walk students to the cross where Christ sets the captives free. These steps aren’t magic, but a willing and determined pursuit of freedom through them will guide the student to a place where ...
File Size: 1364 KB
Print Length: 146 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publisher: Aneko Press (March 1, 2017)
Publication Date: March 1, 2017
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Not Enabled
Format: PDF Text TXT book
reviews: It's a good book but I was wanting it for more of an individual study book....
- Addicts at the Cross: A Christian 9 Step Program epub
- Download Addicts at the Cross: A Christian 9 Step Program pdf
- Addicts at the Cross: A Christian 9 Step Program text
- March 1, 2017 epub
- Download Larry Skrant epub
- Download Larry Skrant books
- Download pdf ebooks
I originally thought this was going to be a book of Elmore's color artwork, with DnD encounters for ...